- ISO 22000:2018
- Non GMO
- HACCP/ codex alimentarius
- ΕΛΟΤ EN ISO 22005:2007 Traceability in the feed and food chain
- GFSI standards:
- FSSC 22000 ver5.1
- IFS Food ver 7
- IFS Broker ver 3.1
- BRC ver 8 (Eurocert auditors with AIB CB)
- Organic Product Certification
- GLOBALGAP and Add ons (GRASP, GGFSA, SPRING,McD)
- AH-DLL GROW
- NURTURE Module
- Efficiency of internal management and therefore saving time and resources.
- Continuous improvement of processes, therefore, faster growth.
- Standard risk and management practices and less chance of malfunctions.
- Improved food safety management system.
- It demonstrates your commitment by providing the best quality food and food-related materials and services.
- It earns the trust of your customers, vendors and stakeholders.
- Accelerate development with standard risk management.
- Continuous improvement in performance.
- Avoiding and easily managing food hazards Increasing operational efficiency in the organization.
- Expand business rapidly with increased global reach.
- GFSI recognition and therefore international credibility and trust for food practices.
ISO 22000 is the most popular voluntary international food safety standard in the food industry with more than 39,651 sites certified worldwide. The ISO 22000 family are international voluntary consensus standards that align with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and the World Trade Organization (WTO) Principles for the Development of International Standards.
Everyone's quality of life will benefit from the ISO 22000 rules and regulations from the following provisions.
- Enhanced utilization of resources globally Increased profits for companies
- More quality jobs in the food industry
- Improved economic development
- Safer food safety
- Reduced rates of foodborne illness
- Effective documentation of techniques, procedures and methods
- Possible harmonization of national food standards is provided
- It is an effective international standard
- For regulators, it is the most suitable system
- It provides companies with enhanced food safety and prevents profits from declining
Benefits of IFS for manufacturers:
- Risk-based, non-prescriptive standards
- Action plans to improve performance
- A uniform system of quality assurance
- Fewer recalls
- Optimised processes
- Greater competitiveness
- Improved relations with customers and authorities, improved business opportunities
- International recognition
- Global network (data for own supplier and retailer search)
General Certification Manager
email: [email protected]
Tel: +30 2106252495
I am interested